Follow @stuckinscared Stuck In Scared: Stuck in Sad ... Back soon x

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Stuck in Sad ... Back soon x

Friends,  I'm going to take a blog break for a while.

I'm... actually, now I'm here I'm not sure I know how to explain (except briefly) what I am at the moment... Depressed, I think (certainly feels like depression) - lonely (yet struggling to connect) - wordless (with a head full of things I need to say) - scared, confused... stuck in sad.

I know all of the above are symptoms of grief; google told me so, and I know I'll bounce back... I have 'bounce back ability' :o), but for now, dealing with Littlie's needs (she has many), and doing my best (with 'The-Body Guard's help) to get her through the Summer holidays (hopefully, with a smile on her face), is as much as I can manage.

I'm hoping to be blogging again in a few weeks, all being well (or at least ish), in the meantime, I'll catch up with those of you who are on Twitter/facebook as often as I can manage.

I hope you're all okay, or at the very least okay-ish, and wish you all a sunny, smiley summer... Don't forget to paddle, it's good for the soul :o)

Thank you for allowing me to share

God bless you, and all those you love

Kimmie x

10 comments :

  1. Wish you the best, Kimmie. Look forward to your return. Wish you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are stuck in sad, Kimmie. I hope it loosens its grip soon and sets you free. Be kind to yourself for as long as you need. Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Norah... *hugging you back* x

      Delete
  3. Please take care Kimmie. I will miss your sweetness and radiant heart. If you need anything, please ask. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grief is a process; it may seem to you you are stuck, but you are working...working hard. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I hope all is well with you (and your folks) x

      Delete
  5. Sending positive thought to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate that. I hope all is well with you and yours x

      Delete