Follow @stuckinscared Stuck In Scared: HUSH LITTLE BABY

Thursday 1 November 2012

HUSH LITTLE BABY


You're bad do you hear me bad, bad, bad
Look at me, I SAID LOOK AT ME! God you make me so mad

How dare you tell a naughty joke
mummy’s gonna wash your dirty mouth out with soap

Get up those stairs, get out of my site
You're bad do you hear me and you wont eat tonight

For goodness sake child what’s wrong with you
Why must you wind me up like you do

If I say quiet I mean QUIET listen to me
Just do as you're told child, why cant you see....

Hush little baby hush don’t cry
Mummy's gonna hold you and tell you why

Come little baby over hear
Let mummy say she’s sorry and dry those tears

I’m sorry I hurt you but you made me so mad
It would never have happened if you weren’t so bad

Come now darling I meant you no harm
Storms over now child, I'm nice and calm

I'm holding out my arms child wont you come
No more tears now whats done is done!

That’s it child, that’s it, there there, all better
Good girl, mummy’s sorry, mummy’s sorry
Come on now, no more tears, come on baby
All finished now, All finished now
Mummy loves you
Mummy loves you
Mummy loves you
Mummy loves you

PRAYER
LORD, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen

POSITIVE THOUGHT
Children!

Thank you for allowing me to share

GOD bless you and all those you love

Kimmie x                                               

                                                                  Copyright©2012kimmie All Rights Reserved


1 comment :

  1. Love it! As a father and grandfather, I have felt every line of this post in my life, and not just with the youngsters!

    ReplyDelete